We are a one call, whole house performance contractor. Our advisors are highly trained by BPI and RESNET to assess, estimate the costs, implement, and then validate the results of our work. Our method of treating your house as a system avoids the pitfalls commonly found in the industry today. We are a RESNET Energy Smart contractor specializing in all aspects of making your home safe, comfortable, healthy and energy efficient.
Step 1: Receive A Home Performance Assessment
Not all assessments (sometimes called audits) are the same. Those backed by government agencies and utility companies are vastly lacking in developing a true plan to action. They leave out too much! A walk through audit simply states the obvious.
We offer the complete BPI audit as a starting point, then go beyond it, inspecting the whole house for defects and areas that can be improved. We want your house to work. We work to make that happen. Our advisers are highly trained in all home components and understand the intricate principles of building science. We concentrate on how each component interacts with others. We look at the smallest details while keeping focused on the entire house to assure each component works well with all other systems.
Advanced diagnostic tools help us determine exactly where home improvement solutions need to be addressed. With testing we get real results. Without testing you only get a guess.
Step 2: Prepare A Comprehensive Report
*Link to sample Recurve report
Step 3: Make Improvements
Step 4: Test Out
Our work is also spot checked by third party organizations such as BPI and RESNET.
Enjoy the Benefits:
- Lower energy costs 25% – 40% reduction
- Consistent temperature distribution throughout your home
- Better humidity control
- Proper ventilation
- Reduced drafts
- Improved indoor air quality
- Reduced noise levels 50-80% less
- Improved health and safety for your family
- Extended longevity of the home
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Increased house value
- Elimination of ice dams
- A report that gives a clear path to a healthy comfortable and energy efficient home.
- Utilizing government and community programs we help you get rebates and financing for your energy efficient upgrades to your home.